Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is critical to your website’s success. I use many tools to research the key words and phrases people are searching, and make sure these words flow naturally in your content. Quality SEO is an art and a science.
What are the secrets to being found online?
- Well written content crafted for organic (free) search results
- Concise page titles, sub-titles and permalinks
- Competitive review-responsive content (what do your competitors say – and how can you say it better?)
- Strategic use of short and “long tail” keywords throughout your site
- SEO-optimized images and files
- Properly constructed “meta data,” the critical “behind-the-scenes” keys to unlocking Google search ranking
- Site credibility (a complex menu of items needed to assure search engines know you are for real and not a phony)
“The secret to good writing is to use small words for big ideas, not to use big words for small ideas.”
― Oliver Markus